Thursday, May 29, 2014

2013 Samoa


For those of you thinking of traveling to the South Pacific, be prepared to be out of your comfort zone but also be prepared to be blown away by the people and the beauty.

Forgive the crappy format.  I'm still trying to get my bearings using Blogger but I'll figure it out as I go along.

Anyhoo...I'm write more on this but I also want to advise anyone that flies with a company that is not your typical commercial airlines, BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE!

Seriously.

Spend whatever extra (usually <$100) and just buy it!

This trip taught us TWO things:
Buy Travel Insurance
&
Fiji Airways nee Air Pacific is the WORST company to fly with during a natural disaster!

I swear I'll make a Part II and Part III afterwards but I need shut eye and I'm too exhausted to get worked up over that whole fiasco during X-mas 2012 (i.e. Hurricane Evan :S)

Until next time!