Saturday, March 14, 2015

I learned how to add the Share This Button Thingie-majingy

I learned something New!

So, because I'm trying to learn more and more about blogging and so forth, I'm trying to do a tiny bit more than just inputting works into my blog.

Many of you have seen the Share This selection of buttons either at the top or bottom of your screen of blogs, articles or videos.

Well, apparently it's easy to add it to your site.

So, go to http://www.sharethis.com/

Then follow their easy 1, 2, 3 steps.

On the opening page, you'll see a huge green button that says, 'Get the Code - It's Free!'

Click that green button and then the following page will ask you, what Platform will you be using these buttons on.

In this case, it's Blogger.

Click.

The next step to to click on the style you want your buttons.  I chose the one furthest on the left with a gajillion of buttons on it.

Choose and click on the one that works best for you and then click, 'Next'.

Preview will give you an idea on what your buttons will look like and also give you options to add or rearrange the buttons.

Now click, Get the Code and another window with the code will open.


Finally, you'll see a preview of what your buttons will look like as well as have a step by step instruction on how to input it into your platform (Blogger)


I've attached an example of how to add the code to Blogger