Monday, March 02, 2015

I'm back to Ram my way through the Year!

I'm back and I'm rammin' though this year!

Hehe, get it?  "Ram"...year of the Ram on Chinese calendar...?

Yeah, bad, I know... but I had to get that out of my system.

SO, I'm gonna make my Chinese New Year Resolution!

Write more and post more!

Easier said than done, I get that but I'll make an effort, even if it's stuff involving school.

Let me just say that my year for 2014 was crap!  I can't really describe it any other way but one of these days, I'll go into more detail.  In a nutshell: My graduate school closed down on me, my dog died and my mentor left the country.

This year is promising though so I'm going to make the most of it and see where it takes me!

I've had some great opportunities present itself to me and I'm very hopeful.

I'll be in touch!

Oh, and I will be posting some older blog posts that talk about my experiences abroad.