Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Photogenic T-Rex - "Dinography"

My friend Jodi turned me on to a couple that takes pictures of their kiddo's dinos on the rampage found here:



Screen Shot 2013-11-21 at 3.52.56 PMScreen Shot 2013-11-21 at 3.53.27 PM
Very Naughty, INDEED!

Well, we started to do a few as well but maybe I started off a bit ambitious with Mr. Stampy:

Mr. Stampy being mailed home to greet our CSing guest :D

We have mini dinos (as soon a I can find those pictures, I'll post them), too but since we're moving, others have ashed to take care of them while we're gone and one friend in particular had a blast taking her new T-Rex out Geocaching.


It's almost as if Rexy is saying, "Let's go hunting!"


He's so silly and such a Ham!

Thanks, Darlene for taking care of Rexy!  I'll keep updating with more Dinography posts from Darlene and others of my old dino friends.