Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Back from a hiatus...

Hey all,

I'm still alive.

...barely, actually.

Finals were brutal (when aren't they?), and getting ready to move has made me laaaaazy.

I've been brainstorming with a friend on an app that I want to make and I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts. I'm coming to find out, I may need to narrow my idea to something that's a bit more bite size rather than try and swallow the whole steak.

Go figure.

Maybe I'll try my hand at making a google page first or something and we'll see where it goes from there.

I'm still plowing through school slowly but surely and I just started a new semester (ends Aug 13...that's so faaar from now).

I'm mentioned I was going to talk a bit about what I learn from my classes on these blogs and I think I'm going to talk about one particular topic in my next blog.

Anyhoo, thanks for reading and I'll update soon.