Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tentative Launch Date

Well, I've mentioned that I'll be published pretty soon but my launch dates have from June 1 to July 3 to July 23 due to technical difficulties.

So, July 23! 

Wow, that's next week!

I honestly wasn't ready by June 1 and I was lucky enough to have an editor with a critical eye to help me really spruce up my story so I welcomed the delay.

Heck, I made a small addition even two weeks ago!

My husband and I started Facebook pages for the book but now we're trying to get some promotion going and see how well it spreads.

I don't think I've ever really talked about my book, 5 Senses but I don't really know where to start.

I started it when I was in college back in 2005 or 2006 and kept on adding to it over the years.  Finally, last year, I decided it was time to end it and I spent most of my free time just trying to complete it.  I set my goal for my birthday in October but I still didn't finish it.  Missed my deadline by two weeks but I got it done.

I sent my manuscript to Mary Strong to edit.  It needed it badly and I was confident enough to send it into Word Branch Publishing.  From there, my manuscript was accepted and went through editing....lots of editing!

My publisher sent me some good new today and said that everything is on track and tomorrow it should be sent to print.

I'm so excited!

I was also sent what my book would roughly look like and I couldn't help but jump for joy!

I'll keep you updated!

Oh, and please check out my Facebook pages and be sure to "Like" and "Share" them, too:
5 Senses

My Author Page

and My Word Branch Page