Saturday, November 07, 2015

Proof that Canada is Awesome!

My brother-in-law posted something from Toronto and since he's from Canada originally, he has a steady feed of Canadian stuff.

Check this out:
http://wgntv.com/2015/07/11/toronto-honors-dead-raccoon-with-street-memorial-internet-mourns/

Yeah, you read that link correctly.  Toronto Honors Dead Raccoon with Street Memorial Internet Mourns.

I couldn't stop laughing as I went through these photos by Miguel Angel Torres, I take it he's an MMA fighter from his Facebook page but I honestly don't know.  The only thing I know about MMA is that BJ Penn is a well known champion from my hometown.

Anyhoo, the original posts were from Jason Wagar and other contributors and what started out as a call to for someone to take care of the dead raccoon turned into a running gag of how long it'll take for Animal Services of Toronto come and retrieve it.

I couldn't stop laughing at the pictures and it really made my day to see this.

Just wanted to share and say Canada, you're pretty funny over there! R.I.P #DeadRaccoonTO