Monday, July 04, 2016

Shock of the Day for Thailand

So, I didn't see this but I'm getting it second hand from my husband in Thailand and I'm both shocked yet not so shocked when I see this.

Courtesy of Rico Tumin
How AWESOME - and yes, I'm using this word in two senses.  The original senses that it's Awe-inspiring as well as being AMAZING in the current sense.  

If you can't tell what that is, it's a guy with beehives stuck on his motorcycle.  Well, more accurately, large honeycombs he harvested on his motorcycle as if it an actual beehive, there would definitely be more been around the dude. 

He's selling bottles of honey he harvested but Thailand is the only place that I know where people will ride around on their motorcy with honeycombs still popping out bees as it rides around.

And that, folks, is my Shock of the Day!