Hey all,
I'm still alive.
...barely, actually.
Finals were brutal (when aren't they?), and getting ready to move has made me laaaaazy.
I've been brainstorming with a friend on an app that I want to make and I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts. I'm coming to find out, I may need to narrow my idea to something that's a bit more bite size rather than try and swallow the whole steak.
Go figure.
Maybe I'll try my hand at making a google page first or something and we'll see where it goes from there.
I'm still plowing through school slowly but surely and I just started a new semester (ends Aug 13...that's so faaar from now).
I'm mentioned I was going to talk a bit about what I learn from my classes on these blogs and I think I'm going to talk about one particular topic in my next blog.
Anyhoo, thanks for reading and I'll update soon.
Keep the school momentum going Kiks!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Big Brother! I'm slowly getting back on track :)
ReplyDelete