Sunday, July 11, 2021

Getting Back into it

 I don't think I've written a new post since 2019 and even then it was something short.

Well, let's give it another go, then, shall we?

I think I stopped writing because Blogger as going through a huge change with Google and they needed to sort out their stuff.  When I first started blogging back in college, my blog at the time was spontaneous but I enjoyed it because it was a space to write about anything. I had blog blobs for some reason but it made me happy. However, once that site closed and was taken over by Blogger or whatever big company took it over, that blog was suddenly, no more.


To say I was a bit miffed was putting it mildly and I took over a decade to come back to the platform. Once the changes started happening once again, I just stopped writing because I thought that the site would no longer exist today.

Glad to say I'm wrong but it still feels...different.


We'll see if I can keep it up this time until something bigger than Google decides to take it over and threaten to close whatever stable norm I create in this Blog iteration...3.0..?
Lost count, really.


Anyhoo, stay tuned...or don't.



No comments:

Post a Comment