Friday, October 20, 2023

Starting up...Again

 I know I have been saying I'm going to write again, Stop, Start, Stop

...Lather, rise, repeat.


So, I'm starting up the writing again!

Good writing habits of just writing for the sake of writing. I've been bad over the years of keeping track of our journey through different countries and whatnot so, I'm giving it another go.


For your own preference on what and how you view, Click on the pull-down menu where it says 'Classic' in the above pic *right under Google Operating...

  • mine will be at the top of the page under the title
  • Just choose one.


I'm working on LAYOUT and currently I recommend using:

  1. Magazine View
  2. Timeslide
  3. Mosiac
  4. Snapshots


Still trying how to best display my photos but if you have me on Facebook, you already have access to most of what I post picture wise.



No comments:

Post a Comment