A Nintendo Switch, you say...
I prefer a less monochromatic set of joy cons.
I'll come back to this...
So what does a close to 40 year old woman doing with this...?
I'm not gonna lie, I HATE exercising.
Namely, running.
I still do it once a week to keep in the practice of it but I HATE IT!
What do I do on regularly if I want to get my heartrate up and have a bit of aerobic exercise?
Now, before you say it's a kid's game, remember, I HATE running.
But... I need to do something to keep me somewhat active.
My friend Ka'eo introduced me to this game and I'm hooked!
I get to listen to songs from different genres and decades - it's sad I can say I lived through more than a few decades :( - and think of this game as an extended Zumba class.
It's a heck of a lot more fun than running for an hour.
If you're bored of the treadmill and running the same routes like I am, supplement or even replace some of your exercise routines for this.
There is an exercise option in this game that somewhat helps with cracking your calories, but I would recommend using a smart watch or the like to get a better reading on your activity levels.
Personally,
I love Xiaomi products because they are cheap and good quality.
I love Xiaomi products because they are cheap and good quality.
I currently use a Xiaomi 7 Activity Band:
I keep on coming back to this brand because I don't need much but durability and tracking my activity.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.



No comments:
Post a Comment